Stepler is always working on improving the step conversion but there are a few tricks you can try yourself to improve the accuracy!
- Make sure you have the latest OS for you phone
- Make sure you have the latest version of Stepler
- Make sure you have the latest version of Google Fit or FitBit
- Restart your phone in regular intervals
- If you are using a Smartwatch och activity bracelet, make sure it is setup to you pedometer correctly ( you can read more about this in our Activity Bracelets/Smartwatches section of the helpdesk)¨
- Make sure you don't input steps manually in you pedometer, these will not count in Stepler
- make sure both Stepler and your pedometer are using the same email adress.
- If none of these steps help, we recommend you reinstall the app
If none of these steps work we recommend you open a ticket with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.